Hello! It is good to meet you. I hope here you will find, and continue to find, much that is of interest to you. Right now, at the start of my ‘new broom’ year I am focussed on writing as I plan to launch three new books during the year. The first is the second edition of a self-help book on how to avoid, or to overcome Repetitive Strain Injury. The second One Man Three Lives is the motivating biography of a man who never gave up even in the most harmful situations – instead he created positive solutions. The last, Quiet Kumalo, currently being illustrated, is a prize-winning children’s’ short story set in rural southern Africa. It provides a model for children to believe in themselves.
- REFLECTIONS: On DOGS, my DAD and the value of THANKFULNESS 18th April 2016
- South African Trip – Never Give Up 29th February 2016
- Reflections 13th January 2016
- Meeting a Milestone 14th September 2015
- Beyond my vision! 17th August 2015